Smoking Cessation Master Class by Kevin Laye (UK)
Smoking Cessation Master Class
Presented by Kevin Laye TFT Dx RCT
14th October 2012 10:00 AM - 6 PM, Estonia, Tallinn, hotel Europa
Kevin Laye is a successful Harley St Therapist. In 2003 Kevin saw over 600 clients for smoking cessation. The methodology he employs has an 87% success rate* (measures taken from clients in the 2003 period after a 6 and 12 month follow up).
Kevin is a Master trainer of Hypnosis, NLP and TFT. By using a cocktail of these techniques plus adding a few of his own Kevin obtains a very high success rate in enabling his clients to become non-smokers.
During this Master Class you will be taught everything Kevin uses with his clients and be given handouts to enable you to adopt and apply the same techniques in your practice and be given practical demonstrations during the workshop.
These formulae can be applied to any addiction from chocolate to crack cocaine so it is more than just a regular no smoking class.
This Master class is supported with a manual explaining the whole process of defeating and controlling addictions. Students will also receive a copyright free Subliminal command MP3
I charge my clients £1000 to become a non-smoker. What’s stopping you?
Recommended to read:
Kevin Laye, "Positive shrinking" and "Positive drinking"
Smoking Cessation Master Class 14th October (1 day)
Registration till 11th September 197 EUR (instead of 237 EUR, VAT incl.)
Rules For A Correct Registration
1. The Registration fee includes only the participation to the seminar.
2. The registration will be confirmed only if this module is correctly filled in and signed and only after Mekaks OÜ will have received the payment.
3. Mekaks OÜ will reserve the right to accept or deny the registration to the seminar.
4. The participation is allowed only after Mekaks OÜ will give its confirmation.
5. During the seminar, no audio or video recording is allowed.
6. It is possible that the seminar will be filmed and used for documentary, commercial, or divulgative purposes only by Mekaks OÜ.
7. With the exception of the return and refund policy, registration fees are non-refundable, but in case of nonparticipation to the seminar they are transferable to another Mekaks OÜ seminar up to one year from purchase date.